Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today was a busy day and tomorrow evening is Parents' Night:) My day began with a 6am wake up call, and I was at school until 7pm tonight preparing for tomorrow! When I came home from school I grabbed dinner then began work on a powerpoint presentation for tomorrow evening. I am truly looking forward to seeing the 6D Parents and introducing them to a wonderful year!
I do have to admit though- the students of 6D had a busy day as well! We began the day by finishing our family trees. Parents- take a peak at them tomorrow on your way upstairs!
We ended the day by "acting out" some special class rules. These rules will go on a chart which will be posted in a prominent place in our room.
This student said a good rule would be to RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAD A QUESTION, and BE A GOOD LISTENER TO YOUR TEACHER.

PUTTING AWAY YOUR TOYS AFTER YOU PLAY WITH THEM is another great rule for 6D.

SHARING IS FUN! (a number one)

KEEP YOUR HANDS, FEET, and BODY TO YOURSELF (always a plus when standing in line!).

USE YOUR WORDS, not your body, TO SOLVE AN ARGUMENT.

Nice job, 6D! See you soon, Parents!

No comments: