Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mrs. Armstrong is the STAR OF THE WEEK!


We are starting a new project in 6D, which will highlight a special friend each week! This week was my turn- I was the "star of the week". There are three aspects to this project:
1. When you are star of the week, you are allowed to bring in a photo collage/picture collage of some of your favorite things. I made a photo collage of myself and of my family. One day this past week I shared this collage with 6D.
2. You are allowed to bring in a favorite snack for your friends to eat. I brought in one of my favorite cookies- oreos! Please make sure that when you bring in your snack, you do not include any nuts.
3. Last, but not least, when you are star of the week, your friends will draw a picture of you doing one of your favorite things. These pictures will be combined in a book for the star of the week to take home and cherish. Stay tuned this week for our next star!

No comments: